1.4

We purchased Mosquito Magnet Patriot April 2016, lasted a couple months and stopped working after several calls to customer service we wound up mailing it to repairman who basically replaced the entire working mechanism parts to get it to work and mailed it back. It worked two months and was put in storage for the next year.

we did get it to work for the summer of 2017 with a lot of restarting and clearing it out and again calls to customer service. Now this summer after it being in storage it won't work at all. We have spent several hours on the phone to customer service and did all they told us to do three times and still won't work.

Since the warranty is for only one year they will not extend it even though it has never worked as expected. .

In 2017 we purchased a Mosquito Magnet Independence sine the Patriot wouldn't work and so far it is working good, however changing out the net when its full of Mosquito's is very messy and many of them get away.

I do not recommend the Mosquito Magnet , very frustrating while being eaten up by Mosquitoes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mosquito Magnet Trap.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Extend Warreny and repair it again, since it didnt work right from the beginning.

Mosquito Magnet Cons: Said they repaired it but it still does not work, Does not work as advertised, Poor quality, I expected it to last more than a yeat trouble free.

• Mosquito Magnet Repairs

Comments

I recently bought a used patriot mosquito magnet from a private seller. When I got home and set it up I realized they gave me the wrong controller.

The machine has a round connection but the plug is square. I understand this separates newer and older models.

My question is this; is there any reason I cannot splice the power cable permanently into the machine? Both machines are 12v.