Manteo, North Carolina
1.3

Mosquito Magnet

I purchased the Independence model 2 years ago and it worked great first season. It caught a lot of mosquitoes.

However on start-up of the second season, it worked for 2 weeks and died. Could not restart, all I got was the steady red light that flickered every now and then. It needed to go to a service center that would run me about $200.

Much to much money for a repair when you consider original cost of machine. Bottom line is that I am a very unhappy customer, and would never recommend a Mosquito Magnet product to anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Mosquito Magnet. The most disappointing about mosquito magnet independence mosquito trap at Mosquito Magnet was poor quality and does not work as advertised Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mosquito Magnet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Mosquito Magnet to other companies on our site.

Comments